Mittwoch, 14. November 2012
In English this time
date 16 March 2005 11:07
subject In English this time..
Dear ...,
All your wonderful plans for the future seem to me absolutely doable.
And you don't have to chose between them.. I think you will manage to
realise them all. The only thing that worries me a bit is that you will
probably find less time for your mouse life.
Your idea to go and see your "lost friend" sounds very nice and makes
you appear to me as a kind and considerate person.
Actually I should now be on my way to O.. with S. but it has been
snowing this night and she is afraid to drive their car in this
weather. But maybe her husband is preventing her to drive, and I
can understand him because S (as most of my female friends) seems
a bit nervous and doesn't feel at ease behind the wheel. So we decided
to go tomorrow. That's the good thing with being free. You can change
your plans without any problems.
But at one o'clock she will be here for lunch and our Italian afternoon.
Yes, it´s funny, this "roman circle" as you call it. Actually I had no
such intentions, and I didn't expect to have this close contact with
my roman friends. But as so often in my life, regarding the
circumstances, I've got the impression that things happen to you
without your calling for them. As they say: "Life is a matter of
coincidences". What if I never had found you in swiss-talk? I
sometimes wonder what kind of person I would have been without you.
Without this "serenity" you mentioned.
Maybe that's the reason why my friends regard me as a kind of
'Drahtzieher' as you call it. You make me feel alive in a way I
wouldn't be without you. You even make me feel young and beautiful.
I wish I could have the same effect on you. :-)
WelI... I hope I didn't give you a hard time with my English, which by
the way, is far from correct. But anyhow...
Love
Malou
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen